Dramatic moment Monica Lewinsky storms off stage after being ‘ambushed’ by interviewer during anti-bullying conference in Israel who asked if she expects a personal apology from Bill Clinton.
- Lewinsky appeared at an event in Israel to talk about cyberbullying on Monday
- After her speech, she sat down for interview with a well-known Israeli journalist
- The journalist, Yonit Levi, asked Lewinsky about former President Bill Clinton
- Clinton said in June that he has no plans to personally apologize to Lewinsky
- Lewinsky later claimed that Levi violated deal not to ask about Clinton affair
- As a White House intern, Clinton and Lewinsky carried on sexual relationship
- The affair was made public during independent counsel’s investigation